I tried like this to update end time through automation. but when I tried to save it says "Additional fields contains invalid field(s) in 'update' or 'fields' section: end time".
Please support.
{"fields": {"end time": "{{jqlDateTime}}"}}
Hi @Ranjan Christopher
The name of the field "end time" is not correct. This is what the message says. But in addition to the previous, you have also to replace {{jqlDateTime}} to {{now.jqlDateTime}}, or to similar. Using simply {{jqlDateTime}} will not work because it's only the a formatting parameter of date/time.
wat will be the field name that I have to use or how do I find it.
Have you already created a custom field and placed it on the appropriate screen?
Hi @Alex Koxaras -Relational- I think I found the case. I have made another customer field with the same name. Delete the additional field and now its working.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.