Hi all,
I want to display the assets on a form in a drop down box for a user selected from an Assets Object drop down on the portal.
This works fine for when the assets to display are for the reporter. I put Owner == ${reporter} in the Filter issue scope (AQL) and when I select the 'Choose Assets' drop down the reporters assets are displayed, all good and a customer can choose their asset.
BUT, I want to do this with a custom field on the issue instead and I cannot come up with the same result.
I have Single User select box where I pick a user name from, but then I cannot display the assets in the custom field.
I have tried to change the issue scope to;
Owner == ${User Name}
Owner == ${customfield_10200}
Owner == ${customfield_10200.accountId}
but none of it works.
Any ideas on what I should do?