Hi,
I am using Jira and Zendesk for a few weeks now. We are using Jira for 'intern' and Zendesk to communicate with our customers. So I share the tickets in Zendesk with the issues in Jira, they stay up to date and my colleages can see the comments from the customers in Jira. The comments that we posted in jira, weren't sync with Zendesk, so the customers couldn't see them.
I had a few problems with logging work on the issues in Jira. Apparently the cause was the synchronisation between Zendesk and Jira. So I deleted this and did the set-up again. It works fine, but now when I share a ticket in Zendesk with an issue in Jira, it changes the summary and description in Jira. I don't want that to happen. How can I change this?
Also, when we comment in Jira, Jira sends the comments to Zendesk. Our customers can see the comments and I don't want that either. How do I fix this?
I don't understand that the first integration was doing everything that I wanted, but wasn't done well. Now the integration is done well and it isn't doing what I want. Please help 