I have a set of tickets that has a multi-user picker field. Some of the tickets do only have a single value in that field, but many of them have multiple values, as is allowed.
What I'm trying to do is search for tickets that don't have only a specific user as a single value, while not excluding tickets that have that specific user as one of multiple values.
Example: My field is called Contributors. Some tickets have only John Smith in that field; others have John Smith and Mike Brown, or John Smith and Jill Green.
What I'm trying to do is create a search that will exclude all tickets that have only John Smith, while still returning tickets that have John Smith plus at least one other value.
Contributors[User Picker (multiple users)]" not in (John Smith's ID)
eliminates all tickets with John Smith in the Contributors field, even if the field also has other values. Is what I'm trying to do possible?