How do I customize Test Summary page in Zephye for JIRA Cloud. I need to add another criteria i.e. Tests by Customers in addition to Tests By Versions, Tests by Labels and Tests by Component. Appreciate your quick help.
Have you checked out some of the custom report add-ons for JIRA / Zephyr?
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.kostebekteknoloji.plugins.jira.zephyr-report
These plugins are not available for JIRA Cloud. However, temporarily I am categorizing the customers as separate Label and showing in Test Summary.
Thanks for your prompt feedback.
Hi @Sharad Sharma Please submit a support case with the feature you are looking for.We will be happy to take it forward to our product management team for consideration. Regards, Zephyr Support
Bibek Behera How do I open a support case?
Hi Sharad, What you need to do is visit the below URL and click on submit a case. It will guide you to a signup page, please provide the details and submit a case. https://support.getzephyr.com/hc/en-us We will be happy to get in touch and do the needful. Kind Regards, Zephyr Suppor
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.