Hi community! I am quite new to Jira... and first time posting here fishing for some advise.
Problem/Challenge: I need to create a process by which I can make sure that members of my team provide all the information required (to be specific this is about metadata specifications) before adding a new task in Jira.
Ideally this would be in the form of a form with different fields that need to be filled in with specific information. It is worth mentioning that not all tasks require for this information to be provided.
Solutions we have tried to this point: We have tried collecting this information in the description box for each task but we had to copy/paste the field headers every time a new task of that nature needed to be created & the problem is that this is very inefficient.
So, I am wondering if there is any solution I could implement in Jira that maybe relates to Forms(?)