Hello,
I have successfully managed via automation that the status changes to "In Progress at Support" when the customer comments in the Service Desk.But now I don't know how to set it as a rule that the status automatically changes to "Waiting for customer" when I comment in the "Customer reply" field. NOT in the "Add internal note" field. How exactly do I need to set this rule?
Kind regards
Hi @Stefan Speck , Normally, JSM projects have this set up by default. In any event, check the project automation library. There is a rule that is used to manage transitioning of status based on who is commenting. Below is a screenshot of what I refer to here.
@Jack Brickey Thank you for the feedback. I have found the rule in the library. However, when I click on "Publish rule" it does nothing. What am I doing wrong or what else do I need to set?When I click on it, the status briefly goes from "draft" to "pending" and back to "draft".
Usually this means that a step in your automation is showing an error.
Can you verify each step that the used statusses and transitions actually exist in your environment?
@Dirk Ronsmans Thank you very much, I had forgotten to fill in something. Now everything works perfectly.Love Greetings
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.