I accidentally migrated, all my tasks from the epic disappeared, is it possible to get them back?
Hi @Nikita ,
what do you mean by migrated? Are you sure the epics are gone? Have you tried the following JQL in Advanced issue search...
type = epic
...and assess if your missing epics are in fact gone.
@Jack Brickey I pointed with an arrow where I clicked, the following screenshot of where I was thrown, then started the migration process and all, epic remained, and the tasks disappeared
@Jack Brickey P.S.: I clicked next
@Jack Brickey I can not attach screenshots, they are unreasonably deleted by the administration of the forum, I will create a new question and hope someone will help me, because it is very important to me, if I do not restore the missing tasks, I am likely to be fired
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.