I'd like to ask our admin to have the 'Story Points' field show and be used on two Issue Types (User Story and Bug; not Epic) in my company-managed project. Right now, both Issue Types are present, but the Story Points field is not.
I would like to test my assumption that it is possible to use 'Story Points' field on two Issue Types in my Project without affecting those fields in all of the other company-managed projects. In other words, another company-managed project might use 'Bug' and 'User Story' Issue Types but not want to see the 'Story Points' field, and on the converse, there might be some using the 'Story Points' field on the 'Epic' Issue Type, whereas I do not. Shouldn't it be possible to have different company-managed projects be different in use or non-use and exposure or non-exposure of this field or other fields on the Issue pages?
Thanks for any advice.
P.S. I've ensured 'Estimation' is turned on and based on Story Points in my project, but the 'Story Points' field is not present, nor does it appear able to be added using Project Settings.