I'm trying to pull a report on the activity of user's in Confluence. Viewing the activity stream seems like the most logical approach though I'm very open to another approach.
Based upon this article, (Below)
https://developer.atlassian.com/server/framework/atlassian-sdk/consuming-an-activity-streams-feed/#filtering
I should be able to do something similar to
https://domain.atlassian.net/activity?streams=user+IS+<ID>
This gives me all of the Jira activity but not Confluence. I've tried similar combinations but cannot get it to return the data I'd expect such as:https://domain.atlassian.net/activity?streams=user+IS+<ID>&wiki@confluence+IS+page:update
or adding any of the following:
https://domain.atlassian.net/activity?streams=user+IS+<ID>&streamsourceProduct+IS+confluence
https://domain.atlassian.net/activity?wiki@confluence=user+IS+<ID>
I'm out of ideas, any suggestions?
@Greg Bammel In a recent release our team added Confluence analytics features to Better Content Archiving including user activity reports. It's available for all tiers.
There are 2 dashboards dedicated to Confluence user activity: User analytics and User engagement.
This article about the Confluence user analytics report details how it works. It may be a viable alternative for your use case!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.