Hello everyone,
I want to update Jira organization Product URL and i have a few questions.
1) If i update Product URL from(currently URL test-guava.atalssian.net) to new guavapayltd.atlassian.net, can i return back to old URL or not?
2) How can i take backup till update URL and return back if something goes wrong?
I have read the instruction about update product URL (https://support.atlassian.com/organization-administration/docs/update-a-product-url/) and as i understand everything should be ok and problems unlikely but i need to create change request ticket and indicate there backup plan therefore i ask about it.
3) I have several it projects where i have email request
For example:
Project - Guavapay Support, redirected email info@guavapay.com to project email gs@test-guava.atlassian.net
Project - Reminton Support, redirected email mymoneymove@guavapay.com to project email ms@test-guava.atlassian.net
And other Projects
After updating Product URL - can i need to redirect:
info@guavapay.com to new URL gs@guavapayltd.atlassian.net and mymoneymove@guavapay.com to ms@guavapayltd.atlassian.net
or not.
I am looking forward to reply.
Thanks in advance.