My account is being deactivated without any notice and I am only siteadmin.
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Is this account managed by your organisation, or is it an Atlassian account that you own?
You probably need to talk to your other admins about who is "deactivating" it and why, but before I can recommend that, I'd like to know what type of account it is, and what "deactivation" looks like for you.
Hi @joosiang13 and welcome to the Community!
Are you using Confluence cloud instance? In case your Confluence is still up, but you can't access it with your account I would suggest you contacting the Atlassian Support directly.
Best regards,Velizar
Hi,
It is a cloud instance. May I know how to contact Atlassian Support?
Thanks
I am the super admin, and there is no other admin in the space.
Hi @joosiang13
Welcome to the community! Can you reach out to an administrator of your Atlassian Cloud products (Organization admin) and find out why you're user account has been deactivated?
It's not a problem that you are the only admin for a particular space. By the way, there is no such thing as a "superadmin". Every other Confluence product admin (so to speak, one level above a space administrator) can make themself a space administrator for a space through the global administration.
Best, Max
Atlassian-speak does not have a term for "super admin", we need to know what that means in Atlassian terms. Confluence admin? Site admin? Organisation admin? Something else? Jira system admin or Jira admin? etc
We also need to know what type of account it is. If you're on server, is it an internal Confluence account, or hooked up to an external directory? If you're on Cloud, is it an Atlassian account, a Google account, or one provided by Atlassian access?
It should be confluence admin. I created a space and I am the admin for this space, but somehow when I login using my Google account, it show "you do not have any permission".
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.