Hello guys,
I don't understand my situation ; I guess it should work, but it's not, so let me explain 😁 :
I created a new project in Jira, then I created tasks in this project.
I saw in task's configuration that it's possible to add a field called "Team", which I would like to use.
So I added this "Team" field during my ticket creation process, as we can see on picture here :

But when I created a ticket, in the field "Team", there was nothing, and now it's loading endlessly.
I saw that I needed to create a team in Altas, which I did, and now I should be able to select this team in my ticket I guess...

If i'm not mistaken, my recent team created in Altas should match with my Jira ticket, and I should be able to select it, doesn't it ?
Or this "team" field is not related to Altas, and is concerned by something else ?
Thank you in advance for your advices !