We get the error message: "We aren't able to convert this page yet; once we solve this issue, the page will be convertible" on one page.
Any hints what we can do to convert this page nevertheless?
Hi @Silke , what steps are you taking to "convert" a page? Are you exporting it to Word or PDF?
On a normal functioning page I press the button down on the page. (see screenshot) to convert the page from the old editor (server) to the new editor (cloud).
Yes, we are using scroll export word to export the pages but I don't see why this matters
Thanks for the clarification, please refer to this article for more info:
Convert pages to the new editor
In this case, I would submit a support request with Atlassian directly as the conversion seems to have been rolled out to your site, but gives this error.
I just got that error ; the workaround for me was to wait a few minutes with the editor open. The warning message eventually disappeared, replaced with a "convert" button.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.