Hello community-
I am so close to completing this automation but am hitting a wall on the final piece.
We get an email from our HR system that generates a Jira ticket. We currently manually fill in the fields of the ticket based on the data in in this email. But I don't want to do that anymore 
I have successfully set up the rules to parse the body of the email and populate the appropriate fields. This is the body of the email:
Name: Jonathan Doe
Company: Our Company, LLC.
Group: Information Technology
Start Date: 5/1/2023
Supervisor: Benjamin Franklin
Title: Vice President
Location: New York
I parsed every line to populate the relevant fields but I cannot figure out how to populate the Supervisor field. It is a User Picker field (we synch our directory with Azure AD) and will also be the initial assignee of the ticket. I know Jira uses their own Atlassian ID string to reference user accounts so... Is this even possible?
Thanks!
-Ben