Hi there,
Our Confluence site itactechnology.atlassian.net stopped working this morning with the error:
"Your Atlassian Cloud products are suspended"
I tried to go to the admin.atlassian.com and payment details links supplied on screen but out site doesn't actually appear in them...I can't work out what has happened!
We need an Atlassian team member to look at this ASAP. We've always been on the free plan and never had a problem before so I've no idea why we would suddenly be suspended but it is quite distressing. Being on the free plan, we can only post here for support and can't contact them direct.
UPDATE: It seems at some point we have unknowingly tipped over the 10 user limit and a trial was initiated, then expired. I have now removed all the surplus old users so we are back down to 6...I also found a way to contact support direct to request our account be reinstated as this "trial" has given us access to the support form...awaiting a response
Atlassian team, please help!
Thank you, Sam