Guys, for the free license the documentation informs that I can have up to 10 users, I was in doubt if these 10 count on my clients who will register the requests or only the system operators?
Hi @juliano_assis
User will not count toward license count if they do not have application access.
You can see that on Product > JSM > Manage Access, access is granted by adding user to group, if the user is not in the group he do not have access so it do not count toward the license number.
Regards
@Florian Bonniec Thanks for the answer. I still don't know jira, what would be the application? And in the quote you made about the group, are these groups only for operators? Or do users who make requests have to be part of the group? I have these doubts because I would like to use the free version. I have less than 3 operators, but several clients that make requests.
No they do not have to be part of the group.
This doc may help you to understand.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/add-a-customer-to-a-service-project/
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/add-and-remove-customers/
Reagrds
@fkirc thank you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.