Good Morning
I would like to create a filter where I can know how many "sub test exectution" types an"IT HR Story" type has
They´re both "type" objects, how can I correlate them?
Many Thanks
Sofia Pires
Hi @Sofia Pires , do you mean to say that both sub test execution and IT HR Story are Issuetypes in Jira? It seems that you are indicating that sub test execution is a 'child' of IT HR Story. Is sub test execution configured as a sub-task Issuetype?
Finally, how do you want the data displayed exactly? For example, are you looking for a filtered list that shows each parent and how many subtasks are under that parent?
Hi @Jack Brickey yes, that is what I want a filtered list that shows each parent and how many subtasks are under that parent
Do you have an idea?
Many thanks
Sofia
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.