How can I analyse the tracked time in Jira?
Actually I am seeing only the amount of time for a task, but not by who it was tracked or a comment to this.
Is it possible to see this?
Thanks in advancr for your help.
Hi @Malte Redmann
There was an add-on bundled in JIRA cloud few years before to help with this use case. But not anymore
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/jira-timesheet-reports-and-gadgets-removal-from-jira-cloud-792504481.html has atlassian's suggestion on alternative apps. Check them out.
I am using https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/294/timesheet-reports-gadgets-by-tempo-jira-time-tracking?tab=overview&hosting=cloud and solves my requirements.
Hello @Malte Redmann
If I understand you properly, here is an article that describes how you can track the time each team member has spent on each issue and how long an issue has spent in each status.
I hope you find it helpful
If you would be interested in a mktplace app to get this data, you can try out our add-on
Worklogs Time Reports
The app provides the following features.
Disclaimer : I work for the vendor who built this app
If using an App is okay with you, I'd like to recommend our Clockwork Free and/or Pro to you.
The Timesheet view available in both versions allows you to choose your filter and breakdown parameters to create just the report you need.
With Pro, you can save such a timesheet as a report to conveniently pull the data whenever you need, and such a report can be dynamic (with relative time-range filter, eg. Last Month) or more static (with absolute time-range, like the 1st - the 31st of January 2023).
If you have any questions about it, feel free to ask them here If you'd prefer to discuss this outside the community, you can reach out to us via our Customer Portal or email at support@herocoders.com
Cheers!
Hi @Malte Redmann ,
If you are interested not only in time reports but also in the possibility of translating them into finance, then try the application developed by my team - Cost Tracker for Jira Cloud.
With it, you can set hourly rates for your employees and keep track of one-time and recurring expenses. Based on this data, you can also make high-quality cost reports and qualitatively evaluate the accounting of funds in your company.
Here's a 30-day trial period for you to see if the app is useful. The app is free for teams of up to 10 users.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.