Hi,
I have been trying to work with printing out search results based on a few criterias
- project = "My Project"
- created >=, <= startOfDay
- Time zone UTC, PST-8, 8:00, 1700
What I want to string together is filtering out a specific project, and all tickets created between the hours of 8am - 5pm PST in the last week. I tried a few conditions I thought would work but get errors either with the reserved character "+" plus sign or issues with getting Jira to search based on a specific time region.
project = "Project" AND created >= startOfDay("PST-8") AND created >= "07:00" AND created <= startOfDay("PST-8") AND created <= "17:00" AND created >= -5dproject = "Project" AND created >= startOfDay("-8h") AND created >= "08:00" AND created <= "17:00”q project = YourProject AND created >= startOfDay(\"PST-8\") + \"7h\" AND created <= startOfDay(\"PST-8\") + \"17h\" AND created >= -7d
These are some of the errors I normally get
Error in the JQL Query: The character '+' is a reserved JQL character. You must enclose it in a string or use the escape '\u002b' instead. (line 1, character 72)
Error in the JQL Query: The character '+' is a reserved JQL character. You must enclose it in a string or use the escape '\u002b' instead.
Error in the JQL Query: Expecting either 'OR' or 'AND' but got '+'.
Any advice or feedback would be super helpful!