I want to add a gadget of 2 dimensional table but it trims off the rows that has zero values. I want to include those as well but I don't see any such option
@Guncha Batta Welcome to the Atlassian community
What are you using as your dimensions?
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
The reports deliberately don't display 0 values because there's nothing there to actually show for them, it would just make the display more complicated for humans to process what it's telling you.
You can't change this, it's hardcoded into the gadgets - "don't show useless information"
To keep a track of the workload, I want to monitor the number of stories assigned to each member in the team or how many tasks are closed by each team member. In case, there's 0 task for anyone I want to see that in the table as well. For my dimensions, I am using Priority and Assignee.
It would have been great if there was an option to Show Zero Values in configuration.
Can you suggest some other gadget that I can use for this purpose?
I'm afraid I can't - none of the default gadgets show useless information.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.