I would like to see current sprint by resources who are working on different issues, where these issues are in different status
Hi @Shailendra Chinta and welcome to the Community!
You can create swimlanes in your active sprint board by assignee, and that should display all issues in separate lanes on the board, organised by the person assigned to them.
If you are working in a team managed project, you can do so by selecting group by > assignee near the top right corner of the board.
If you are rather using a company managed project, navigate to board settings > swimlanes and select assignee as the grouping option there.
Hope this helps!
I am new bee to Jira. Where can I find Board settings?
I am new bee to Jira, Where can I find board settings?
You can find Board Settings near the top right corner of your board under the ... button, @Shailendra Chinta :
Looks like my company uses different version of Jira. URL says: Jira-eng.companyname.net. I didn't see the view that you have mentioned.
Hello @Shailendra Chinta
If I understand you properly, then Time in Status for Jira Cloud can can help you.
You can generate a report based on a chosen sprint and get all the data about the sprint:
- how long an issue has spent in each status;
- how long each assignee has been working on the issue, etc.
Then you can export it to the CSV or XLSX files.
This add-on is developed by my SaaSJet team. Please, let me know if it helps you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.