My e-mail is sgalic00@fesb.hr I have sent access request for Jira to admin on udemycourse.atlassian.net, but I didn't get any e-mail from 10 days ago. Can you help me please with these problems?
@Slavica Galić -
Welcome to the community. For this ask, you need to follow-up with the "udemycourse" site admins or their site system admins for further assistance because we in the community doesn't have access to the site or able to look into the issues for you.
Sorry.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Technology Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
Do you have maybe e-mail or some contact of that site admins? Thank you im advance.
Unfortunately, we don't have that specific site's contact information. This is something that you need to find out.
Maybe you can ask Atlassian Support (https://support.atlassian.com) for their further assistance on finding out who to contact for that specific site.
Best, Joseph
Seat Joseph,
I also tried that but they don't unfortunately know how to help me..
Best,
Slavica
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.