I have a table that is on a page which is using that table toolbox macro and has a table nested within table transformer macro which in turn is nested within a filter macro - so I can colour the rows based on condition and then filter the results to enable users to select data items which is of interest to them.
What Im wanting to do is additionally provide some charts that provide visuals on the status of data within that table, specifically I want to see a chart of open actions versus closed actions.
I get that there is a pivot macro that should be used before using a charting macro, but I'm just unclear how to structure the nesting, if at all, in order to have the pivot table based on the data in the table that is already wrapped in the table transformer macro
Can someone please provide guidanc on how to provide this level of depth of dependencies based on the use of a single table, or else make a suggestion as to an alternative approach that I could follow.
Cheers