I need to block any user to edit an issue after opened. Today any user can edit an issue in any step that the issue is and it is a problem for the sprint. How can I do this?
Hi @nathalia_fukuda , which fields do you want to prevent editing and which do you you wish to allow? If you are using CMP projects then have a look at the Permission scheme under project settings.
I want to block the issue description only, after the creation of it. It is not a fied.
For exemple, I have this issue colled "Teste PMO" and it is in a step on the middle of the flow, but everybody can edit its description, even if the issue is already running.
The only moment I need it to be editable is when the issue is in the step of creation
To be clear Description is a field. Regardless, you can't achieve your goal natively. You can look at add-ons if that is an option.
Understood, thanks!! How should I do this with add-ons? It could be an option!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.