Hi, our company is now investing time on the Assets module and I have been busy building Object Schemas / Object Types etc.
I have now got to the point where I am trying pull through a value from Assets to display on my Issue Ticket, and this is where I am getting stuck / confused....
This is what I have: (see attached screenshots)
Object Schema

Object Types
Object Attributes



What I am trying to achieve is for the 'Manager' name to be pulled through to the ticket based on the name of the Reporter that raised the ticket.
For Example:
I raised the ticket so I am the reporter - Dean Stearn
In the Staff list, Dean Stearn has a manager named Joe Bloggs, so I want a field on the ticket for Manager to be visible that shows Joe Bloggs.

What I have done so far:
I have created a custom field (Assets Object field) that appears on my ticket.

I believe an automation rule is also required, so I have set one up that triggers when any issue is created.

This is how far I am getting and not getting the results as I expect.
Can somebody please show me where I am going wrong.
Thanks in advance
Dean