I have created a mask with selected fields. When I create a project and look into an issue the defined mask with the fields is not displayed.
In the picture above are fields which my mask don´t include.
@Onur Cevik
Hi Onur,
What do you mean by "mask"? Do you mean a "screen" like the "create" or "view" issue screens?
Also, please share how you setup the configuration (steps taken, screenshots, etc)?
Kind Regards,
Amed
Hi @Amed Moreno ,
Oh sorry, I meant screen. I have defined a screen scheme but certain fields don´t occur. Do you follow me?
Hi @Onur Cevik ,
Apologies for delay. If you still need assistance with this, please share how you configured the screens.
One potential problem if you're not seeing the fields on screen would be in field configurations. The field could be "hidden".
Also, since you're on cloud, there is a "configure" fields button at bottom right corner of issue view which allows you to hide fields as seen below
Thanks @Amed Moreno
I have created a screen scheme which I am using. Some fields which I have not selected in the scheme are appearing in my issues. Maybe do you know why?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.