Hi Jira Team
We are using Jira for our support system, but there is an issue. Instead of the jira email address shown below, we want our company email address to be shown. What are the potential next steps?
Kind Regards
Hi @Tinashe.Nyakotyo
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Please refer to the link below to customise email account
https://www.atlassian.com/itsm/service-request-management/transitioning-from-email-support
Hi There
I attempted to this, but my user can't edit. Is this expected. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Hi @Ajay _view26_
I hope everything is well with you. I attempted to change the email address but encountered the problem described above.
Tinashe
HI @Tinashe.Nyakotyo
I see from the image attached that the microsoft account is connected ... When you say "encountered the problem described above" can be more specific ?
As from the image I dont see any problem
Cheers
Ajay
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.