I am thinking about data retention. I need to know if files that are attached to the issue are also stored in a different place so when the issue is deleted, attachments are retained somewhere.
Thanks so much!
Hello @Jess Burden ,
I hope you are doing well!!
Yes. that's correct once you delete the issue then the all the attachments attached to it will also get deleted. It is very recommended to give delete issue permission to required people only or Project Administrator.
If you are main concern about data retention, backups, I would strongly recommend having a look at plugin called Revyz Backup and Store.
Regards,Mayur
Hi @Jess Burden
If you delete an issue, all the attachments and other information concerning this issue are gone. However, you should know that certain apps store on their server information that you may have entered at some point. You should also check (if you have any 3rd party app) where these data are stored.
Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.