I took my ACP-120 Exam AND failed MISERBLY!
That walk away from the building I took the test in was a short but LOOOONNNGGG walk back to my cruiser.
My areas of struggle:
1.0 Access, Permissions, Security: 30%
2.0 General Project Configuration: 85%
3.0 Issue Types, Fields, Screens: 16%
4.0 Workflows and Automation: 22%
5.0 Notifications: 20%
6.0 Advanced User Features: 37%
7.0 System Administration / Administering Jira: 0%
I walked out of there with the thought that I didn't know a dag' g'own thing. This was my first time taking the exam. The questions on the exam were soooo....uh....well, let's just say I stared a lot and the time didn't make it any better. To me, the questions were much of the time very subjective. But, that's me.
I am going back to the drawing board. I will take the exam again in about a month or so. I have many things on my plate to take care of, but, I will attempt to pass it on my second try. What do you all think? Do you have any suggestions to help me achieve this goal of passing my exam? I am interested.
Thank you for reading.