Background info:
We migrated last year from on premises into the cloud.
All of our projects became CMP.
Now we migrated one of these projects to TMP by creating a new TMP and moving all the issues.
Problem:
A bunch of issues neither show in the board nor the backlog. But they are visible in the "Issues" list.
When I create a new issue (either via "Create" button in top menu bar or directly within the backlog view, the issue is created, I get a brief message that it will not be visible because it doesnt match my project or filters.
The new issue is not visible in the board or backlog, no matter if a transition it to all my workflow's statuses. It never shows.
Now for the fun part:
When I disable the backlog feature, the newly created issue shows up in the board. And when I reenable the backlog feature, it also appears in the backlog view.
And any new issue created afted this "workaround" stays invisible again.
Since the filters for backlogs and boards cannot by customized in TMP I am clueless what is the cause for this problem.
Any ideas?