I am currently working on a demand planning solution in Jira for the delivery team in Jira software and Advanced Roadmaps. I am looking to avoid the use of third party apps. At the moment the delivery plan is being managed in a spreadsheet.
One of the key things I am trying to track is estimated effort for multiple teams on a single initiative (which is represented by a single initiative ticket). There will usually be a number of teams working together on an initiative and I need to capture each of their estimate effort.
Due to the number of teams it is not possible to have an effort estimate field per team. The only way I can think of to handle it at the moment is maybe a linked ticket for each team that has their own estimate, linked to the initiative.
Wondering whether anyone has dealt with something similar in the past and has any recommendations?
Thanks :-)