Hi. I'm trying to build a Vendor Scorecard. For that, I have two Table Toolboxes
The first Table Toolbox houses a Table Excerpt macro with three tables (my source tables) each pertaining to a topic: Requirements, Demo, and Price (the names of the first column of my three tables respectively). The table excerpt is wrapped in a Table Filter that calculates the average score of each column


The second Table Toolbox has a Table Excerpt Include, which references the Table Excerpt above and is wrapped in a Table Transformer with SQL Query. The purpose behind the Table Transformer is to output a Table with the Criteria Scores (Requirements, Demo, Price), The weight and weighted score (weight times avg score)


My issue is that I don't know how to dynamically capture the names of the first column of my source tables (i.e. Requirements, Demos, Price) and insert them in the SQL query so that the output would list "Requirements" in the first row, "Demos" in the second row, and "Price" in the third row
I hope I made my self clear. Can anyone help?