I would like to copy an active workflow from Project A and apply it to Project B. Can you provide the steps on how to do this?
Thanks
Look at the workflow scheme for project B. Copy it, add the active workflow in as appropriate, then associate the new scheme with project B
See https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Activating+Workflow
ROFL Mr. Champion. And how does it work???
A computer runs some code that makes it work. Ta-da!
OK, I see you need a hint:
A computer is able to devide between 0 and 1.
Can you devide between A and B.
First think then answer.
regards
Stefan
I think you need to explain what you are rambling about, instead of telling me to think about something that's got nothing to do with this conversation.
Hi Nic Brough- I read your reply as "
See https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Activating+Workflow"
one thing to know, if any changes done in project B, will it also affect the project A?
Thanks!
M
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.