Issue:After I have setup a Page Property Report, embedded in UI Tabs and then UI Tab and published the page. Then when I click a page hyperlink (as shown in the screenshot), the page doesn't open as expectedThe URL is prefixed with: https://refinedtheme-production.refinedwiki.com/wiki/spaces...I was expecting a URL https://citec-ib.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces...The below screenshot shows 2 tabs set up with two properties reports.It looks alright but the hyperlinks won't open.Can you help and provide advice or a workaround please?
Hi @Paula Smithyman and welcome to the community,
Are you using the Refined theme for your confluence instance?
Hi Alex,Thanks for your reply.Mate, I do not know what a "Refined theme" is, can you tell me where I would find this?Thanks, Paula
@Paula Smithyman,
We just ran into a similar issue. It turns out that we had to remove the page properties report from the "UI Tabs" macro. Once we did that, we stopped running into the error. We are going to raise a bug with the app vendor for the UI Tabs macro and see if we can get it working inside of that macro.
Thanks, Kian
Any news ?
I have the same problem, i use Refind and i have the "refinedtheme-production.refinedwiki.com" instead of my professionnal link
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.