Hello,I am pretty new here. I would like to do a User Story Map for my team to imagine the big picture and understand the user journey of our work.I am not sure I can use Road Map or Board for this purpose. Please give me advice. Thank you!
Hi David,
I am currently sharing knowledge about User Story Map. Road maps & Boards are a great features in Jira but It's not quite fit this purpose.
My team is working on a Jira application to do a great User Story Map in Jira. Here is how User Story Map would look:
You can create & manage your User Story Map easily. You can drag & drop issues to organize, and edit all the information...
Click here to install the application:Agile User Story Maps, Roadmaps & Persona for Jira | Atlassian Marketplace
Also, here is a great video to find out more about User Story Map: What is User Story Map? - YouTubeI'm glad to help any time if you or anybody would like to know more about User Story Map.Cheers!
This is a great direction for me. I will take a look. I'm pretty new here, so I'll need your help on this one.
Glad you are welcome to help!
Hi David,Gary's suggestion looks great, you've also got EasyAgile's Jira plugin, which is worth taking a look at.Alternatively, if you're interested in a bespoke tool for story mapping that integrates tightly with Jira (as opposed to a Jira plugin), check out Avion.
More info on the Jira integration here and hereCheers,James
Hi @James Sear ,
From the Easy Agile team, thanks for the shoutout for the User Story Map in Easy Agile TeamRhythm.
David, I hope you're able to find the story mapping solution that suits you!
Henri
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.