The new account registration that we currently have in mojang bugs jira is that when I wanted to create my account in mojang bugs to report what I should detect something strange in the minecraft game so I had to sign up and put my microsoft account to have verification success and wait in my outlook emails and I received the mail and when I got in it says that I have to put the name of user and my password and I had my Xbox gamertag on the user and put my back and I still have the same message that your username and password is invalid or another account was created sure that I have created many accounts lately and wanted to create something different and it was difficult because I keep receiving the same error so maybe they can make a new registration system so that other users do not have the same error as me. like for example new sign up on google account, facebook account and apple account on mojang bugs please thanks