Hi,
I did search around and was not able to find any other global automation issues that were close to mine, not to say that this is unique.
This was built so that when a comment is added to a software project, and it has a link "is cloned by" a service project then it should add a note to the service project that is was cloned from. So, when I add a comment to the software project nothing happens.
Now, if I move the "Then" statement to the original branch, it does duplicate the comment on the software ticket. (see below)

The rule actor is not listed in the permissions on the software project, yet it is still able to add the comment. I did give the rule actor the permission to add comments on the service project even though I don't think that is necessary.
Please assist, I'm not sure where my logic is breaking here. Hoping that someone will see an easy fix for this one.
Thanks in advance!

One more thing to add here. I was using just the {{comment.body}} in my testing as well and that failed also. Just in case someone thinks that the {{issue.key}}: might be the issue and will not show up correctly on the service project as a link.