I tried Microsoft edge when I normally use chrome, but it still didn't delete.
Hi @Esom Ogbuaku ,
I do not see a question here please provide a question so that we might assist you further.
Sorry, I thought I was replying to another thread.
I am trying to delete projects by moving them to the trash. When I do, it doesn't allow me. I saw a post that said to use a different browser and tried that. It gave me the same message. Are there any other ways to delete them?
Hello @Esom Ogbuaku
Welcome to the Atlassian community!
What error message do you get?
I get: We couldn’t move the "It Support" project to trash. Try again.
Are you a Jira Administrator for the instance or a Project Administrator for the project you are trying to delete? You must be one of those to delete a project.
I am the Lead and creator of the Project
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.