Hey!
When I create a new project, it doens´t take over the workflow. I have to click on board configuration to drag and drop the status of my workflow from the right column to the correct place. Does someone know the reason?
Hi @Onur Cevik ,
I am not quite sure I'm following you. It may be with the terminology that you're using? It would help to understand what type of project you are creating. Specifically, is this a company managed for team managed project you will find the answer to this in the bottom left-hand corner of your screen. Regardless, when you create a project using a template, it will come with one or more workflows. Now regarding boards, they may or may not exactly reflect The statuses that are part of the workflow. That is the columns may contain one or more statuses of the workflow. Also, the order of the columns are independent of the statuses and may be in an order that does not reflect what you really want. With all of this said, it would help to have more information. A screenshot of your board and your workflow would help.
@Jack Brickey
At the right column you can see my statuses of my workflow. I have to drag them manually. Do you think it might be because these statuses used in other workflows?
@Jack Brickey And this is my workflow. So to explain it again. Why are my columns in the board not named like the statuses in my workflow? Why do i have to drag the statuses of my workflow into the respective columns in the board settings?
@Jack BrickeyI have read the documentation about columns. I have understand that the columns in picture one are named according to their default statuses. Does it mean, that I have to rename the columns manually?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.