Hi, dear community,
I am about to migrate our business project from Asana to Jira. And I would like it to be hidden from the other Jira project members (namely engineers) and be visible only to the administrative staff (ordinary Jira users - not Jira admins) of the company.
Thanks in advance.
Hi @Lena Sargsyan
Give the Browse Project permission only to the selected group (administrative staff) you want to view. Remove as well the Create Issue permission from all unwanted groups. That would be enough.
Let me know if that worked out for you.
Thanks
I dont have any groups created. Should I create one?
I have created a project and name it Business Project and now I am adding permissions using grant to a single user. But frankly, it is very uncomfortable that you have to add manually the same 3-4 names to every permission. I thought, there must be another solution with I am not aware of
Please advise
Also, regarding this Business Project: I have created an issue type called MNG Task (Management tasks) and would like to associate those tasks only to the Business Project but that everyone from the other projects could assign this type of tasks to one of that 4 people from the Business Project. How this can be implemented?Sorry, if couldn't explain clearly what I want to say.
Please ask me questions for clarification.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.