Hello, I had a couple of questions about the JSM change calendar, is there a REST API for the calendar? and if I set up a code freeze for a specific date and time will that prevent users from scheduling changes during that code freeze?
thanks,-wade
Were you able to figure this out? Doesn't look there's been a response yet and I am wondering the same.
Hi @Wade H @Sean Reeves , Today there are no APIs for Change calendar to setup maintenance/freeze or schedule changes. However, we are looking into improving change calendar experience including more granular controls - starting with specifying change windows per service. Adding a freeze window will not prevent users from scheduling changes, however Risk Summary panel within the issue will indicate the conflict for further action by the Change Manager/Owner.
Okay. Thank you for the quick response. I appreciate it .
Thanks for the response @Arvind Sankarasubramanian
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.