I have set the sharing on the dashboard to be shared with everyone as well as the filters under the gadgets in the dashboards. But when I log out of JIRA and goto the dashboard link it is empty. HELP!!!
Well, "Everyone" might be able to view your dashboard, but unless you've specifically allowed "anyone" to view the project's issues, the dashboard won't display anything. The dashboard permissions don't override issues permissions.
Adding the "Anyone" group for the Browse Projects permission in your permissions scheme(s) will allow anonymous users to see your issues.
Your Dashboard has permissions and shares
your Filters have permissions and shares
and your projects have permission and shares.
To Make your dashboard available to everyone, you will need to make sure your project permissions are correct (set JIRA user group to user role based on default permissions), for each of your filters are shared with 'everyone', and your dashboards are shared with 'everyone'.
this will enable users to see see the dashboards and all of the intended content.
Note: Everyone is defined here as JIRA users
I have tried everything in the documentation and in this strand of responses and still if you are not logged into JIRA dashboards are not visible. The only one that we see on the drop down is system but even that one displays nothing. I am at a loss.
I don't understand why this is so difficult. I am also having the same problem.
To clarify:
I've found that making filters public will allow some gadgets to show publicly (if they're based on that filter), but I can't find any way to make gadgets that are driven off of agile boards to show. I think this is because agile boards cannot be made public which is very frustrating.
This would you mean
I put in a feature request, in case it helps.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-68500
Awesome!
I have exactly the same request. I want my business users to see my dashboard, but I don't want them to access the rest of the project. I still haven't found any good ways to do that.
Vote for it: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-68500
You shared the wrong issue. 68500 is a duplicate and has more votes than the original --> all vote for https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-68499 !
Put in 5 feature requests of which the last 4 have been closed as duplicates ;-) Everybody vote here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-68499 !
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.