When I go to Project Settings --> Issue Type, the issue types are not loading and keeps indicating
Something went wrong
We couldn't load this issue type page. Try refreshing the page.
How do we resolve this?
Hello @Venkat Kedharanathan
Welcome to the Atlassian community!
Did you try refreshing the page?
Did you try accessing the same page in a different browser?
If it works in a different browser have you tried clearing you browser cache in the browser where it doesn't work?
Are any other users able to access the page without error?
Hi @Trudy P Claspill ,
Do you know why I'm getting this issue? did I make any mistake while creating a project? is there any solution to fix this issue?
i have implemented what you suggested above and I am still experiencing the same thing
Have you tried a Chrome Incognito window?
Does it happen for all projects?
In order to edit the issue layout of a company-managed project, your user account needs to have the 'Browse Project' permission. This permission is necessary to access and view the project.
I recommend checking your user permissions for the project. If you find that the 'Browse Project' permission is not assigned to a group/project role that you belong to, you will need to add it.
@Shemi Osanyinbi In order to edit the issue layout of a company-managed project, your user account needs to have the 'Browse Project' permission. This permission is necessary to access and view the project.
Same issue as @Troy Holland and @Ash Sandhu - Can either of you confirm a resolve for this, I found it's a cache/DNS issue of some sort, as Chrome, Edge, Firefox appears to have the same issue, when I go to another laptop that I've not used before works fine. Most recent revelation was installing Arc browser on the machine that wasn't loading up the issue types via Chromium browsers and it actually works. Any of you get to the bottom of this?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.