As you can see in the screenshot, our jira account is unavailable without any known reason. Do you have any idea what should I do?
Hello @Sepehr Baghi
Welcome to the Atlassian community!
Since you are on a Free subscription you will not be able to contact Atlassian Support directly. I have flagged your post for the Atlassian Community Support team to investigate.
Yes! Thanks for help.
Hi @Sepehr Baghi
It appears that this free plan site has been deactivated. It seems that there was some kind of change made in the last month to prevent the auto-renewal. I'd try to see if you can visit https://admin.atlassian.com perhaps you can reactivate this yourself. But if for some reason you cannot, I created a support ticket with our CA team that should be better able to help you here.
https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/35/CA-2222802
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.