Hi All,
We are using Jira boards / projects in multiple scenarios and right now I am trying to find a solution that could take care of the CLM - creating an issue / contract, review and signature, if possible. I already accepted the fact that there will not be an integration with DocuSign and the signature would have to happen manually, but I still have hope for the other items.
I started exploring the Document approval functionalities and I was able to create the from I am looking to have there, but I want to limit all the users to see only their own issues / contracts and not all. I created a new role and gave it only "Create "Contract Lifecycle Management" issues and fill out their fields upon creation.", but still the users in this role are able to see all the issues in the board. Any ideas / suggestions / recommendations on how to approach this?
I am also open to solution that could do the job. I was thinking about the Legal Service Management, but my colleagues from the IT team explained to me that this is a completely different functionality and it is not what I am looking for to achieve.
Thank you very much in advance!
K.K.