Did something get broken with search on the Parent Link field over the weekend? I have an automation that runs JQL that is failing as of this morning. I tested out the JQL and the portion that is failing is: "Parent Link" is not empty.
Hi @Gary Spross
I tried the JQL "Parent Link" is not empty, it's working for me.
Regards,
Ashish
and suddenly it's working again...
I appreciate the fact that it's working, but I had a couple automation rules fail in the interim. It would be great to be made aware of what the issue was.
Thanks for confirming in your instance Ashish. It's working again for me now. I'm not sure what the issue was, but I've had instances of issues like this before and it makes me feel like I'm going crazy!
there was an incident at Atlassian today that caused this problem; as you've already noticed, it's resolved now.
Best,
Hannes
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.