Hi,
I have a created a team managed project using Kanban board. I am not able to Epics on the Kanban board. I used customer filter with issue type as Epic but it didn't work. I want to display epics without issues underneath it on Kanban board. How can I do this please?
Thanks
Madhavi
Hi @Madhavi Pasapula
Unfortunately it is not possible to get this in filter with out additional marketplace add-ons.. Do you have scriptrunner or another JQL boosting addons?
Thank you, Fazila. I don't have them. Is it possible to delete this board then please? If I go into I don't have delete option for this board but I have delete option for Scrum boards.
You can delete the board by following these instructions from https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/configure-a-company-managed-board/
Click in the search field (or press /) and choose View all boards.
Find your board and select more () > Delete.
I cannot delete it. That is the problem I mentioned. I created this project and when I check under Boards, I don't have option to delete this board. I can delete scrum board but not this Kanban board.
Then you have to reach out to your jira adminstrators to get the board deleted.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.