Hey guys,
I need to find the swimlane for the task category, however, now I don't see it in the board settings?
Thanks in advance for any tips provided,
Marzhan
Hello @Marzhan Amanzholova ,
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!!
I think you have selected the wrong product and tags, because Boards and Swimlane available in Jira Software project.
Here are below quick steps.
Go to your board, then select more () > Board settings.
Click the Swimlanes tab.
If your swimlanes are based on queries, you can edit your swim lanes.
For more information, you may please have a look at https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/configure-swimlanes/
Regards,Mayur
Hi Mayur,
Thanks a lot for the quick reply!
Is it possible that the problem is that I have a free plan, so there is no option to add the swimlanes to my board?
Best regards,
No, Swim lanes will be available even if you are on free plan.
If you look to the screenshot, there is no swimlanes option(
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.