Hello, I tried to add another column under the Child Isuue table, but I didn't find how to do that.
I would like to get help with that if someone know how to do that
Thnaks
I don't think that is possible. You can do it with Subtasks of issues a level 0 in the hierarchy by making a change in System->Advanced Settings, but this does not change the Child Issue view at the Epic level.
For situations like this, where you need to display a table of related issues, we've developed Show Related Issues app. Full disclaimer, I work for the vendor.
It would allow you to display a panel beneath Child Issues which contains any field you choose and even sum / average the numeric fields.
Thank you Chris
Do you know if can I change the existing field in the Cihld issue table?
For example, if now It presents the priory and status, so to change it to priority and assignee
Hi @Hadar Dinte
That is not possible with the built-in features of Jira Cloud. Here is one, of many, suggestions to add that capability. You may watch/vote for it to see progress.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-16211
Kind regards,Bill
Sorry, it is not possible at this time. See Bill Sheboy's answer and the link he provided.
Thanks for your answer
Thank you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.